Design & UI Inspiration
- Carthage — A lighter-weight, decentralized CocoaPods.
- CocoaPods — Allows you to quickly & easily integrate 3rd party libraries into your application.
- Dash — Instant offline access to all docs, easily searchable.
- PaintCode — Lets you export drawing to Objective-C and Swift.
- Reveal — Runtime view debugging and analysis.
- Sketch — The ultimate app for designing interfaces.
- Crashlytics — Lightweight crash reports.
- MixPanel — Comprehensive analytics.
- Parse — Provides data store, analytics, crash reporting, and much more.
- Stripe — Best way to handle Apple Pay.
- KIF — Functional testing framework.
- Nocilla — Stubbing HTTP methods.
- Quick — Behavior-driven development framework.
Submitting your app
- fastlane — Tons of build tools. Automate your screenshots, your iTunes Connect uploads, etc.
- Nomad — World-Class Command Line Utilities For iOS Development
- Placeit — "Real world" product mockups and videos.
- Tokens — Easily generate free promo codes.
Sales & Reporting
- Cocoa is My Girlfriend — One of the longest-running iOS blogs.
- iOS Dev Weekly — Weekly newsletter about various iOS and mobile topics.
- NSHipster — Weekly deep dives into both obscure and important iOS topics.
- objc.io — A periodical about best practices and advanced techniques for iOS and OS X development.
- Ray Wenderlich — All of the tutorials.
- That Thing in Swift — Translating patterns from Objective-C into Swift.